Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Were going on a trip.......

we are headed to sunny St. George for a few days!!! We have lots planed while we are there.


We are going to one of Matthew's football games on friday night in Ceadar City.

On Thursday night we are going to the rodeo!!! The kids had a blast at the one here so we decided to take them to this one when we found out it was going to be in St. George the same weekend we were. We will also get to go to the parade before the rodeo.

and I am sure with will find more fun things to do as well!

2 comments:

Darlene said...

Hope you have (had) fun. Thanks for sharing all this with me. Keeps me afloat as to what is going on. Love you all.

Halsey said...

LOVE rodeos. And LOVE St. George. When I worked a summer in AZ St. George was the big city we got to visit once a month or so. I miss it! You guys will have a blast.