Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Playing at the falls.......Camping


Ready set JUMP!!!!!

Kenyon after he fell in



Kenyon's spot were he wold jump in

Ashley decided to join my kids in the water

Kamree want to see if she would float


So on Saturday I took my kids Ashley and Aspen To the falls to play while every one else went on there ride to the colorado river. I told them to only get their feet wet and no more then five seconds later Kenyon fell in. So I told them just to have fun we had extra clothes to cahnge in to. My kids really enjoyed them selfs. Kamree and Kenyon would jump in or slide on their bellies and just laugh. It was so funny to watch I wish I would have Taped some of it.

1 comment:

jer and lous crew said...

these pics are so fun...thanks for taking ashley and aspen for the day of swimming in the sun...i love the pic of charlei with breckyns helmet too....gotta love our kids