Pages

Monday, July 21, 2008

New Haircuts!!!!



Kamree and I got our hair cut as you can see. I wanted something shorter and fun for me, and I also colored it too. I gave Kamree the choice on what she wanted to do with her hair before school started . Cut it or get it permed. Well Kamree wanted her hair cut. So we both got it cut by Denise. Kamree is very excited for school to start and is counting down the days. 24 today to be exact. Now we just need to go shoping for school stuff and she will be ready to go! She told me the night that she got her hair cut she wanted to go to school the next day. She is sooooooo excited if you can't tell. I am just hoping that I don't cry when I send her off to school.

2 comments:

huntersrus said...

lookin' good girls

Mark & Shanda said...

Carol is right you ladies do look foxy. I have a quick question for you beautiful ladies. How do I get a musical playlist on my blog? I would really like to indulge you all like you do me when I visit your blogs. Thanks