Pages

Monday, August 25, 2008

Going to St. George!

So My self and the kids are going to go to St. George for Labor Day weekend! We are leaving after Kamree gets out of school Thursday @ 11:15 and will be home on Monday! The kids are counting down the days until they get to see Grandma, Grandpa, & of course Matthew and TYLER. Kenyon can't wait to see TYLER....... he loves him to pieces. Oh yeah and they are looking forward to going swimming @ the REC center thats less than a block form my parents house! I on the other hand am a little nervous about traveling alone with three kids for 6 hours. I think it will be ok because I have Kamree to help me, and we are leaving around nap time for Kolbie so that will help too. I am sure that I will have tons of pictures between my pictures and the one my mom takes while we are there so I will have tons of blogging to do! luvs to you all!

No comments: