Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Baby Tag

I've seen this floating around on several blogs, so I decided to join in. It's a first baby questionnaire.

1. Were you married at the time? YES

2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? Terrified....I was not ready to be a mom.

3. How old were you? 18

4.How did you find out? Home pregnancy test

5. Who did you tell first? My husband was with me when I took the test. Um I think we told my sister in-law Mandy 1st

6. Did you want to find out the sex? YES

7. Due date? December 3, 2002

8. Did you deliver late or on time? Neither....she was born at 36 weeks.

9. Did you have morning sickness? Oh yes for the 1st 4 months

10. What did you crave? Pickles.....Lots of pickles and Ice cream.

11. Who/what irritated you the most? People telling me I was so Skinny when the doctor said I was fine.

12. What was your first child's sex? A little girl.

13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? 20 to 25 all in the last 3 months

14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Toxemia & Preeclampsia.

15. Where did you give birth? San Juan Hospital in Monticello, UT.

16. How many hours were you in labor? 3 from start to finish. * just a side note my labor has gotten longer with every kid*

17. Who drove you to the hospital? My Husband

18. Who watched? My Husband

19. Was it natural or c-section? Natural.

20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? NOPE

21. How much did your child weigh? 6lb. 8 oz.

22. Did your child have any complications? She had jondace and had to wear a light for a week or so.

23. What did you name her or him? Kamree Reann

24. How old is your first born today? She is a happy healthy 6 years old.

Now its your turn.....if you want to.

1 comment:

Krista said...

I love your pictures, they are very cute. You have a beautiful family.