Pages

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We've got spring fever.....Bad

With the weather being some what warmer the last few days my kids have wanted to play out side and they have even wanted to go swimming. so Last night Mandy and I took the kids to Days Inn to go swimming. Kamree and Skyler had a blast. Kenyon on the other hand would scream every time I let go of him. he had a life jacket and floaties on his arms. So he spent his time in the shallow end of the pool right by the steps. Kolbie didn't like the floaty he has much so he would cry every time I put him in it. so I had to hold him. If he was not in the pool he and I were doing laps around it. I defiantly got my exercise and so did Mandy. We took turns watching Kolbie and swimming with the kids.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How fun, I can't wait for the weather to warm up!