Pages

Friday, September 25, 2009

Our Tip to St. George

Thursday night we all went to the rodeo & it was a hoot! Once the horse came out of the shoot Kolbie was glued and would not sit down and he would tell everyone horsey the whole time. Kenyon loved the bulls. I think that was his favorite part of the night. Kamree liked the clowns, and thought they were crazy to hide in barrels with bull was running into them. All 3 kids were very into it. Dennis and I enjoyed every minute of watching the kids and there reactions!

Friday night we went to Cedar for Matthew's football game.After getting lost looking for the school, I am glad to say we made it to the game! It was a nail biter!! They won the game 28 to 26. Dennis and I wanted to make sure that matthew knew we were there so we were extra load. ( I had a sore throat the next day from all the yelling). I didn't get any pictures though cause I was to into watching the game.

We went to the parade Saturday. It had about 100 entries, only some of the entries were throwing candy. But my kids loved it. Kolbie really like to watch all the HORSES go by. Later that night Dennis and I got to go to dinner @ olive garden while my brother watched the boys. Kamree went back to the rodeo with my parents.
But I have to say one of the highlights of my weekend was playing hopscotch with Kamree, Kenyon & my mom. We played out in my mom's driveway for about an hour. We we even learned how to jump through the squares in new fun ways ( as Kamree puts it) & I think she was making up rules as we went a long too!

This is when we go to the rodeo.

ME & KOLBIE ENJOY THAT NIGHT

MY GRANDMA & KAM

THIS IS MY FAVORITE PIC.....KENYON WAS WEARING MY COUSIN SHELTON'S HAT. WAY CUTE & I LOVE THE SANDALS.

TYLER & SHELTON

KAMREE AND TY ON OUR WAY TO THE FOOTBALL GAME

CRAIG AND KAMREE BEING SILLY ON THE WAY TO THE GAME.

No comments: