Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Craig's Farewell

We went down to St. George last wednesday so we could be there for Craig's farewell. On Thursday we ran all our errands & that night we went to the corn maze at the Staheli family farm. We had so much fun. The Maze is 20 acres, & it has three-mazes-in-one. I think we made it through about half of it before it got to dark to keep going. The kids really enjoyed the maze & did not want to leave. Kolbie however enjoyed the petting Zoo, & getting to wash his hands after. He washed the for about 10 minutes before I had to just pick him up and walk away from the water.

This is a picture of the maze. we went through the one with the big L in the middle of it.


Me & Kamree got a little hungry while we were out there walking through the maze.


Kolbie's favorite part of the petting zoo.

This picture is of my mom & a witch that was sitting on a bike as you walked in the gate at the farm. She likes witches so we had to take a picture of her by one.


Friday morning my mom & I went to matthew's school & decorated his car for the last football game. But when he came home for lunch he cleaned it all off so we did not even get a picture. That night we went to matthews last football game against Dixie High School. They lost 24 to 0. But we still had fun watching you play Matthew.


Saturday and Sunday are a bit of a blur there was so much going on that we didn't get alot of pictures. My mom & I went to super saturday then came home and started cooking for the lunch on sunday after church. Then we spent the night visting with family. Sunday Craig gave a talk in church. ( you did awesome by the way Craig). And then we went to the park for lunch after. I can't believe that he is leaving for the MTC next week. I can't belive how fast time has gone by since he got his call.

Here he is Elder Hughes!!!


Thank you Craig for the wonderful exsample that you set not only for my kids but for me as well. We love you......and I mean it no more growing while you are gone. I am short enough.

No comments: