Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Wall of Memories

Dennis has all of this racing Memorabilia that I could not figure out what to do with. While I was cleaning my room a couple days ago I found a picture that Uncle Mike had given Dennis a while back & I had no idea what to do with, til now. At the end of my hall way a put up a self and didn't know what to put there ..... well I figured it out. I put the picture Dennis got from Uncle Mike on the wall above it.  Then put the picture of Dad ( Kim) that Dennis got from him the day we got married on the self with a trophy and a number plate. I thought it was appropriate because Dennis and Kim were ridding buddies. I also found some pictures of them racing together and hung them from the self. I  love the way it turned out. Dennis calls it his Dad shrine.....lol. I guess that means he likes it.
Here is the Quote from the picture:


Boy said:  Dirt bikes belong to young and strong "DAD" ease up & catch your breath.  Fathers reply:   I  hear you son, its hell getting old, and.......I'll be passing  you on your left! 

1 comment:

jer and lous crew said...

looks good...love the quote...loves