Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

YEE HAW

while we were in St. George for Craig's Home coming dad took our kids to my uncles house to ride his horses. Kolbie had no idea we were going but when he found out he was thrilled. My mom made sure I packed his cowboy out fit to wear too. Kolbie wanted to be apart of everything that grandpa did. Once we got him on the horse he didn't want to get off. He loved every minute of it. I even got on a horse and rode with Kolbie for awhile it was fun and brang back lots of memories of the times I spent riding with grandpa.  : )

sorry my pics are not in order
 walking the horse back to the coral to put her away

 ridding over to the trailer to get the saddle put on.
 patiently waiting for there turn
 putting on the saddle

 giddy up .....

 kamree holding on for dear life

 Kenyon ridding all by himself .......didn't know what to think about that
 Kolbie and tyler 

No comments: