Pages

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Alphabet Tag

A- Attached or single: attached to a great guy that I love very much.
B- Best Friend: Dennis
C- Cake or Pie: pie (apple to exact)
D- Day of choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: The diaper bag at the moment. can't leave home with out it or I might get in trouble since I have a 5 month old and band aids I have a clumsy child.

F- Favorite color: Purple
G- Gummy bears or Worms:I would have to say gummy bears for sure
H- Hometown: St. George UT
I- Indulgences: Cheese Cake

J- January or July: July- I don't Like being cold.
K- Kids: 3 of the best kids eve. Kamree, Kenyon, And Kolbie
L- Life is incomplete with out: My family, and Laughter
M- Marriage Date: January 12, 2002
N- Number of siblings: 3 brothers
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples
P- Phobias or fears: Heights
Q- Quotes:"The most wasted of all days is one with out laughter." E.E. Cummings
R- Reason to smile: My hubby and my kids
S- Season: Spring not to hot not to cold
T- Tag three friends: Staci, Jen, and Jamie
U- unknown fact about me: I've never gotten a ticket
V- Very favorite store: Target
W- Worst habit:Biting my nails
X- x-rays or ultrasounds: Ultrasounds ( I love being able to see those baby's)
Y- Your favorite food: I don't really have a favorite. I will eat it as long as it is not sea food.
Z- Zodiac sign: Leo

Now Jamie, Jen, and Staci its your turn- TAG YOU'RE IT :~}

No comments: