Pages

Monday, March 3, 2008

Tag Your IT :~}



Q: Where were you 10 years ago?
I was a sophomore in high school and on top of that I still couldn't drive :~(

Q: 5 things to do on my 'to do list today?
1- Clean my house now that my house guests are gone
2- Try to finish reading my book
3- Try to get my scrapbook table organized
4- Try to have patience with my children
5- Get the laundry done

Q: 5 Snacks that I enjoy?
1- peanut M&Ms
2- Skittles
3- mambas ( Dennis always gets mad I hardly ever get the yellow one in the package)
4- chewy chocolate chip cookies
5- cheese sticks

Q: 5 places I have lived
1- Down town St. George
2- West St. George
3- Monticello
4- East St. George
5- Monticello


Q: 5 places I have been.
1- California
2- Las Vegas
3- Delta
4- Disney Land
5- The ocean

Q:What would you do if you were suddenly a billionaire?
I would build a bigger house. Pay off all my bills. And buy what ever else I think I need at that time.

Q: 5 jobs I have had.
1- sandwich artist ( subway)
2- Helping out at the flower shop
3- Dennis Secretary
4- Full time mother of 3
5- Babysitter

Q: 5 things you don't know about me.
1- I love to read Harry Potter Books. I have read them all more than once. except for the last one.
1- I have eyes that change colors
2- I like to watch scary movies.
3- I sucked at school.
4-I am afraid of heights
5- I have never been on an airplane

No comments: