Pages

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Growing Kids!


Ok so I went to a WIC appointment and just out of curiosity I weighed all my kids. And just let me say WOW, my kids are getting way to big to fast. Kamree weighed in at 42 pounds and she is 3 feet 11 inches tall. Kenyon weighed in at 35 pounds and is 3 feet 3 inches tall. Kolbie is 21 pounds 2 ounces and 25 and 1/2 inches tall.

Oh yeah....................... Kamree would like me to tell every one that she is playing t-ball. She is very excited about it if you can't tell. We bought he a left handed mitt and a bat. Her mitt is PINK and BLUE. She wanted us to buy a pink bat too but we told her that she had to get one that Kenyon could use when he starts to play. So the one she picked out (with Kenyon's approval of course) is orange and blue. She can't wait to start either....... every time the phone rings she asks if its her coach. :~}

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

holy cow....that kenyon is about pass up breckyn...they do grow fast....hard to believe how fast..they are dang cute...loves

jer and lous crew said...

amen to the quote about wearing out the parents faster then there shoes....love it

the 2 of us... said...

I hate to say this but I think I have the cutest gradbabies on earth, and yes they do grow up very fast, slow down and enjoy them because they will be gone before you know it, loves to you all