Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

SURPRIZE!!!!!

ok so I had a surprize 25th wedding anniversary party for my parents on saturday. So on Saturday morning I gave them a letter telling them that we had planned something special and to be ready to go by 5 pm. Then a 5 pm that day I gave them Their 1st clue of many to get them to their party. ( I sent the m on a scavenger hunt) When they arrived everyone was there . They couldn't belive it a party for their 25th anniversary. They were very surpurzed andthey thanked me . I am so glad that it is done with I had a hard time trying to keep it a secret from them along with all of my family.

These are the few pictures I took while I could . being in charge made it hard to get pictures, but I know that my grandma took a ton for my parents .




Their cake!

Before they fed it to each other


After the fed each other. They had to clean them selfs up so they could breathe. They both had icing up their noses.
Happy Anniversary mom and dad. we hope you have a great trip. love ya.

2 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

way to go jen....duke said you did a great job...i'll bet it was hard to keep a secret for so long...looks like everyone had a ton of fun....loves

huntersrus said...

It was a great party!! Your dad just wants you to know he didn't get any frosting up his nose- it was just me who couldn't breath. I was glad someone took pictures.