Pages

Monday, October 27, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Kamree cleaning out her pumpkin

Kenyon's pumpkin after dark

Kamree's pumpkin after dark

Kamree's pumpkin after we put it outside

Kenyon's pumpkin after we finished carving it

Kenyon Cleaning out his pumpkin


We carved pumpkins on Friday and the kids had a blast. Kamree decided that she wanted hers to look like ghosts and Kenyon wanted his to look like a bat so thanks to the carving book that we bought they got what they wanted. They even let me help them carve them. Kamree's is not easy to see.....maybe we should have done something else. oh well the kids think that I need to carve our other pumpkin for Kolbie but I don't know if I want to and Kolbie does not care. So we will see. Any who enjoy!

2 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

your family pics turn out cute and fun....i like the new back ground too...your pumpkins are fun can't wait to see them all lit up...loves

the 2 of us... said...

I love the family pics, the jack o lanterns are cool to, love you guys I still need new pics for mesa and monticello lol