Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've Been Tagged

i've been tagged....thanks Lou

What's your husband's name?
Dennis Kim Hoggard,Dennis, Dukie, Duke,Honey, Sweet heart, Ect.

How long have you guys been married?
6 years and 9 months

How long did you date? year and a half
How old is he? 25 but he is older than me by like 9 months

Who eats more sweets? I would have to say me I love CHOCOLATE.

Who said "I love you" first? Dennis

Who is taller? Dennis by a couple of inches.

Who is the better singer? neither of us can sing but ..... I shouldn't say that I took choir all threw high school.

Who is smarter?
i would say him in some ways and me in others.....

Who does the laundry?
ME......YUCK.....he does know how i have seen him even though he wont admit it.

Who pays the bills?
BOTH of us

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do cause its closer to the door and if the kids wake up I am the one who gets up.

Who mows the lawn? umm .... Dennis when he feels like it.

Who cooks dinner?
I do most of the time but he cooks when he feels like it and most of the time he is better at it then me.

Who drives? him .... and it drives me nuts sometimes

Who is the first to say they are wrong?
both....neither one of us likes the other to be mad

Who kissed who first? I don't remember......I think it was Dennis

Who asked out who first? Dennis asked me first.

Who wears the pants? We both do .... you have to wear clothes ya know to cover up your selfs....... hehehehe

Now its your turn Mom, Sarah, Jessica, Jamie, & Amy.

3 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

i hope you had fun in st. george...your pics turned out way cute....loves to you all

the 2 of us... said...

Grandpa and Grandma Martin need new pictures now 5x7 of the family and 4x6 of the kids, they are way cute love you guys

the 2 of us... said...

We also need 8x10 for the house in Monticello thanks love you