Pages

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas ......

1- What is your favorite Christmas song?
~Carol of the Bells~

2- When was your most memorable Christmas?

~ The year I got a new mountain bike I was so excited... Santa sent me on a treasure hunt to find it and when I did I yelled YES really loud. My Dad still teases me about it to this very day.~

3- What is your favorite Christmas treat?

~ sugar cookies~

4- What do you dislike most about the Christmas season?

~ When everyone forgets what it's really about and trying to shop is a night mare~

5- What do you like best about the Christmas season?
~I love just spending time together with family and our friends~

6- Who is the hardest person to shop for on your Christmas list?

~Dennis... I never know what to get him.

7- If you could receive one gift without money being an issue, what would it be?

~ all the scrapbook stuff I could ever need.... Hehehe~

8- What is your idea of a perfect Christmas Eve?

~ Watching Christmas shows, baking cookies for Santa and spending time with my family~

9- Which do you like best, eggnog, or hot chocolate?

~ Hot Chocolate for me & Dennis likes Eggnog.

10- Do you prefer a fancy Christmas tree, or one decorated by the kids?

~ Decorated by the kids, because they always want to help~

11- What is your favorite family Christmas tradition?

~ Baking cookies on Christmas Eve~

12- Do you like fruitcake?

~No it is nasty~

13- Do you prefer skiing or snowboarding?

~ Neither~

14- Are you dreaming of a White Christmas, or do you say “Bah Humbug” to snow?

~ A White Christmas ~

15- What was your favorite gift from Santa when you were a child?

~Um I don't know~

16- What is your favorite Christmas movie?

~I like "A year without a Santa Claus" and Dennis likes "National lampoon Christmas vacation"

17- Have you ever eaten snow?

~YES!!! Just not yellow snow~

18- Who do you wish could be with you this Christmas?

~ MY family ~

19- When do you put up your Christmas lights and decorations?

~ The day after Thanksgiving for the tree and the outside lights go up whenever I feel like I want to put them up ~

20- Real or artificial Christmas tree?

~Artificail ~


I tag everyone that has the Christmas Spirit

No comments: