Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Best surprize .......

Saturday afternoon my Dad calls me and asks to talk to Kamree. she talks for a minute, looks out the window, and then tells Kenyon to talk to Grandpa, and practically throws my cell phone at him. then she runs to the the door, opens it, and takes of running screaming GRANDMA!!!!! In complete shock I go to the door and my family is here! It was the best valentines day present they could ever give me! I was so happy to see all of them! We spent the rest of the day hanging out and visiting. On sunday we skipped church to go sledding with them. It was a blast. (Don't have any pictures of sledding but I will get some from my mom. ) After sledding we went to sarah and Fritz's house for dinner and played games. On Monday they spent the morning with us and had to go home :( ....but I was glad they came over to see us.....especially since they were not going to be here for 2 more weeks....
 
Kamree & Grandma playing OLD MAID......she cheats

Kolbie fell a sleep on his favorite uncles lap. He was a little mad when he woke up and they had left to go home.







1 comment:

huntersrus said...

Have you played old maid with Kamree lately? I'm just wondering if she still moves the cards so you can only pick "THE" card? Even though she cheets, it was fun.