Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Weekend in Delta

we went to delta over the weekend for Grandpa Hoggards surprise 80th birthday party. He was very surprised and it was very nice to see all the family that came. We had a lot of fun. Dennis and Grandpa spent alot of time out in the shop building together. They built me a really cool shelf to go in my bath room that will hold my curling iron, hair straightener and hair dryer!!! So now I will have more counter space! The kids had fun playing with grandma & grandpas new dog OTIE...and Traci. But the best part was NO SNOW!!!! Sorry I don't have lots of pictures my camera was being dumb.

The boys playing in there box that Grandpa gave them
 
My kids loved that Buckles stuck out his tongue while he was sleeping so I took a picture


This is Mr OTIE....He loved playing with Mr. Higgens


Kolbie sleeping in the chair

The rest of the pictures are form the drive home.
Mr. Higgens on his 1st road trip. He did very well.
 
we pulled off a ranch exit so that the boys could go to the bathroom and we saw these antelope


We hope you have a very happy birthday Grandpa!


1 comment:

Jen and Her 3 Boys said...

I am glad to hear that they are doing well. I am glad that the name Buckles has stuck too. I really miss that dog.