Pages

Sunday, October 31, 2010

30 day blog challenge Day 7 & 8

Day 8-  my short term goals for this month...and why?


Hmm. Since today is the last day of the month, I think I will start on my goals tomorrow .

1) Be the sweetest person I've ever been. Why: Why not?
2) Keep exercising and riding the stationary bike. Why? so that my knee will hopefully heal and feel better...and so I can feel better about myself and lose a little weight.
3) make sure the people I love are aware that I love them. Why: because they should always be aware, shouldn't they?
4) Get all my Christmas project finished. Why? so I will stop stressing myself out.
5) Keep up with the laundry and house work. Why? because I am a slacker lately, and it something I should do on a daily basis. 










Day 7- a picture of someone or something that has influnced you.

 My Parents
 My kids
 My husband






No comments: