Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Afternoon Nap

Kolbie likes to take naps still and he gets cranky if he doesn't get one.It's so hard for him to take naps with Kamree & Kenyon around. They like to play and loudly at that. So when I finally got him to sleep this afternoon I sent them outside to play.


Kolbie was taking a nap peacefully because the older two kids where outside. So I went on doing what I was doing until I realized it had been about a half hour and I had not scene them so I went out to check on them and this is how I found Kenyon Dressed..........

I thought is was so funny.... Sandals, shorts, and his winter coat...... can you tell he dressed himself today?
Any way I found them outside playing in the front yard. Kamree Had to have her picture taken too ...... cause of the one I took of Kenyon. So here she is swinging.

P.S. Kolbie Took a 2 1/2 hour nap today.:~ )

No comments: