Pages

Saturday, November 15, 2008

What to do with my hair?

Ok everybody I want to cut my hair and I can't decide which hair cut I like. So Your opinion is needed....I want to do something new and different, and I also want something fast to do. I have 4 pictures of haircuts I like and I want to know what you think. You can take the poll or leave a comment. Or you can do both. As of right I am leaning towards picture # 3

Picture #1

Picture # 2

Picture # 3

Picture # 4



Jen's Haircut

Which haircut do you like?
Picture # 1
Picture #2
Picture # 3
Picture # 4

View Results

Create your own myspace poll

2 comments:

Heather said...

I really like #1 wish I could chop it all off, but the hubby hates it and I'm not so sure I'd like it much either, who knows there's alot of years left I imagine I'll do it eventually.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE #4! I dig the pixie-cut look. Any of those styles would look super cute on you, though! :)