Pages

Monday, April 13, 2009

The Easter Bunny made it to our house!










So the Easter Bunny found our house. He left lots of goodies for the kids and hid all the eggs. Kamree and Kenyon had fun looking for all the eggs, but kolbie was not interested in that at all. He was perfectly happy with the suckers that he had found.(as you can see) They all got a new outfit and some type of spring/summer shoes, lots of candy, and a ginormous thing of bubbles. I thought that as the day went on they would settle down......I was wrong.....Chris shows up at our house at 5:30 and guess who he caught.......THE EASTER BUNNY!!!! My kids were soooooo hyper to see him, Kolbie even was happy to see him! And they were hyper the rest of the night. I didn't get any pictures of the kids with the Easter bunny because my camera batteries were being charged. SORRY.

No comments: