Pages

Monday, April 6, 2009

Warning Please READ

I am giving everyone a fair warning that this post and the one below this one may make you cry. I know that tomorrow is when Jon's accident was but I feel that I needed to post my thoughts and feelings about him today. I have put a lot of thought into the poem below so please be kind if you leave a comment.

* These are some of the pictures of us growing up. He was my childhood best friend, we were always together. He was like a brother to me. I have so many memories of him that I deeply cherish. One memory that will always be with me is how he danced at my wedding and had Dennis and I laughing so hard we were practically rolling on the floor. He could make me laugh without even trying. He is greatly missed. *

*You can click on the picture to see it full size*

No comments: