Pages

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Spring Festival


Last Thursday was the spring festival. Kamree was so much fun to watch. She did so good with her singing and dancing.In between songs she would put her hands up to her eyes like binoculars to see if she could find me, it was so funny. Kenyon just had to yell at the top of his lungs "HI KAMREE" when she walked out on stage.He thought that every one in the auditorium needed to know his sister was up there I guess.Any who I only have one picture because I was recording the whole thing with our video camera so that Dennis could see it. So between recording and trying to handle the boys by myself I was going a little crazy and only got a few pictures.
**If anyone happened to get any of her would you please email them to me thanks**

No comments: